Improve the Quality of Your Precast Product
- A controlled and ‘building-like’ environment for pouring and curing in hot or cold weather
- Controllable ambient temperatures to keep forms out of the hot sun or harsh winter
- Strong and lightweight components result in easy operation and long life
- Withstand harsh winters; Combat the difficulties of winter curing with ease
Increase the Speed of Your Production
- Accelerated curing system; significant time and energy savings
- Reduced employee time spent; Reduce your tarp team down to 2-4 workers
- Remove the need to use cranes or other machinery to cover your precast
- Smooth and Simple Operation; Quick and easy installation; Maintenance-free
Reduce Your Maintenance Costs
- At a fraction of the cost and footprint of permanent structures
- Affordable price; Great saving; No cost of constructing a permanent building
- Repair in-house; Easy assembly and part replacement
- Easy to repair PVC shell with either vinyl glue or hot air welder
- Easily Extended and Retracted Manually; Motorized for VERY Large Enclosures
- Lightweight and Modular Telescoping Aluminum Rolling Framework
- Vapor Proof/Weather Proof Barrier
- Tear-resistant, Flame-Retardant, UV-protected Vinyl Shell
- Free-standing, Self-storing and Anchored
- Seams are Hi-Frequency Welded, Not Sewn
How can I get a quote?
We should know the following in order to provide you with a precise proposal:
Interior (length x width x height) clearances.
Location of project to appropriately calculate appropriate wind and snow loads.
Overhead clearance restrictions.
Site plans to understand the traffic situation around you forms (a simple sketch or description is completely acceptable)
Do you have any ideas of the Return on Investment of your product?
Here are a few tips in calculating your ROI:
- Most of our precast clients have experienced a decrease of 25% in boiler fuel costs.
- Our enclosures require approximately 2 people per 50-75ft of length to extend and retract. A 50ft long curing blanket normally requires a team of 6 or more workers plus a crane/lift operator.
- Never miss a pour! What is the value of what you are covering? Pour and cure in hot and cold weather conditions without failing. As long as your employees can work, your Chameleon retractable will be ready to work as well.
How long do these enclosure last?
The structures are designed to last indefinitely if well maintained and operated manually for precast applications:
- We build the structures out of aluminum and use stainless steel fasteners
- We use stainless steel sealed bearings in all of our wheels
- The fabric shell has a treatment that provides protection against UV rays and needs to be replaced between 5-10 years. Longer lasting PVDF fabrics are also available.
If the fabric shell is damaged, do we need to replace it?
In most situations the tarp can be patched as easily as patching a bicycle tube. Glue and fabric can be purchased at most local awning shops. Heat guns can also be used for larger tears.
“[The sales team] was a great help in the whole process, from getting the buildings designed to their final commissioning. Chameleon’s service was timely, and the product is high quality, all of the parts went together without incident on site. Thank you for all of your hard work, excellent product, and service.”
William S. Harris, PE, Plant Manager, Bayshore Concrete Products
“[The Technical Sales Rep] did an excellent job work with our employees and teaching them how to install and work with your product. He was very professional and we are very pleased that we spent the money to have him come here.”
Peter Schuster, Precast General Manager, Lafarge Winnipeg Precast Division
“Our fuel costs to produce the live steam were enormous, and we also lost a lot of treated water from our steam boiler system. We installed a Chameleon canopy system a week ago and are finding that we have turned down the steam pressure by about 25%.”
JIM MELNECHENKO, PLANT MANAGER CON-FORCE STRUCTURES
“Chameleon worked closely with us during the concept and design phases and provided knowledgeable, hands-on site assistance during installation. I would not hesitate to recommend Chameleon Innovations for any firm seeking retractable tarp solutions.”
RANDY PRIMEAU, CET, LEED AP MANAGER PRESTRESSED SYSTEMS INC.